Sunday, May 18, 2008

i just feel happy ...

i woke up in a very good mood today that's why i asked my hubby to give me some time to do some blogging ... lam nyo na, para naman di masyado kalawangin utak ko ... hehehe ... i slept early last night because I got the kids to sleep early as well ... as usual, lancepot woke up the earliest (he's our alarm clock) ... and once lance is up, i'm up as well.

turned on the tv to lance's channel (playhouse disney) ... checked my emails ... opened my multiply inbox ... viewed the updates ... then, saw the new multiply themes posted at the cherry grocery ... siempre na-excite na naman ako ... hehehe! couldn't help myself kaya I changed my theme ...

wala lang, just felt like blogging again ... makes me feel good to express how i feel ... what i think ... yun, ganun.

masaya lang ako ... kasi magaling na kaming mag-iina ... yup, me and the kids had the flu ... then my bp had been rising plus add the fact that i've been tachycardic just before our helper left for the province ... i guess i was just stressed by the fact that our helper would be leaving while i was still sick ... and both kids are sick as well ... then i tried shifting to another anti-hypertensive drug (again, sigh) which did not work for me so i had to go back to my dependable AMVASC ...

now, am good ... feelin much better now ... that's all ... nothing more to add ... next time again ... God bless!

No comments: